What will the finalists receive from the Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator Program?
The story continues!
Recently, Oracle announced the first group of start-up finalists for the Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator Program, which was launched in April 2016 at Oracle Cloud World in Mumbai. The program acts as a catalyst to boost India’s startup ecosystem as well as support the country’s Digital India initiatives. In such a short span, the program has received a great response from tech and tech-related startups.
The Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator is a first-of-its-kind global startup accelerator initiative by Oracle. Oracle India is leading the initiative for the company. The initiative targets midsize firms, including MSMEs micro, small, medium-sized enterprises and startups, which are recognized as a highly vibrant and dynamic sector of the Indian economy that contributes more than 37 percent to India’s GDP.
The expert panel of judges picked up five startups, namely ExpertRec, Niyo Solutions, Ray iCare, Tydy and Vear, after rigorous evaluation process. These startups will receive:
- Over 125 hours of combined mentorship from Oracle and industry experts, including CTOs and CIOs of accomplished startups and other peer organizations.
- 24×7 access to a co-working space within Oracle’s premises, with Wi-Fi connectivity in order to give startups the ability and flexibility to work around-the-clock. The Space also includes an activity center and a café to develop a creative, fun and healthy working environment.
- Access to Oracle’s vast ecosystem of customers and partners for encouraging the startups to reach out to relevant businesses and markets.
- Interactive sessions and discussions with the investor community on a regular basis to push them on the road of growth and success.
- Access to Oracle Cloud including free training. After completing the program for six months, the startups that have leveraged the Oracle Cloud for their business may be eligible to continue using it for an extended period.
- On the last day of the program, startups will be given the opportunity to share their idea and showcase a demo to prominent technology investors and leaders. Graduating startups will also be enrolled in the Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator’s alumni program that will provide an extended support to these startups, including on-going access to the mentor network and networking platform.
- Qualifying startups will also gain fast-track membership into Oracle Partner Network, which now includes about 25,000 consultants, integrators, value-added resellers, and other similar firms across the world that have earned special access to Oracle demonstration environments, Oracle expertise, and joint marketing and sales programs.
- Recently, Oracle announced the first group of start-up finalists for the Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator Program, which was launched in April 2016 at Oracle Cloud World in Mumbai.
- The program acts as a catalyst to boost India’s startup ecosystem as well as support the country’s Digital India initiatives.
- The expert panel of judges picked up five startups, namely ExpertRec, Niyo Solutions, Ray iCare, Tydy and Vear, after rigorous evaluation process.
Please leave your comment below if our article intrests you and share it too.