EVM launches ‘Made in India’ Infrared Thermometer
If you are in search of non-contact Infrared thermometer for your office, home, or society than the healthcare vertical by EVM has an affordable, handy, and ‘Made in India’ device for you.
EVM has announced the launch of its Certified Infrared Thermometer at Rs.1999 with a 2-year warranty. The thermometer are battery-operated, handy, and easy to use, which does not require any trained technicians. The switchable mode at the push of a button and 2 years warranty make Thermometer an amazing medical device to vouch for.
EVM thermometers are made under compliance with FDA, WHO GMP, and ISO 9001:2015. Some of its main features are:
• Precision: Advanced Taiwanese chipset provides medical accuracy with a minimum deviation of +/-0.2 degree Celsius or +/-0.4 degree Fahrenheit
• Long distance range: It can accurately measure temperature from 3-5 cms, thus spares us from cross-infection.
• High-Temperature alarm: Buzzer reminder after getting a temperature. Once high fever, the display will show red color and warning with a beep.
• Built-in memory: Smart chip combined with a super-fast processor allows you to store and track 20 sets of reading.
• Switch within seconds: It is freely switchable from Centigrade to Fahrenheit and vice versa within seconds.
• Powers easily: EVM thermometers are powered by 2*AAA batteries making it super convenient.
On the launch, Mr. Kunal Hundia, founder of EVM says ‘’We at EVM have the vision to bring in the best quality medical devices at lowest prices in INDIA by INDIANS. The focus is not only on providing the best rates but also fully INDIAN best quality products, thus supporting our PM on ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan’ ‘’.
“We have already made a mark in the electronic industry in India with our innovative range of gadgets and now we wish to replicate the same in our healthcare vertical. EVM after-sales service is provided through 500+ service centers across India and technical help is provided on toll-free number 18001020432.”
Further, there will be many more important technology-based solutions that are being introduced by the company in the near future like Oximeter, UV Sterilize Box, and Body temperature monitor control.
Let’s contribute and be the change – INDIA stands UNITED
Click to connect EVM for more info
Subscribe with us to get your dose of interesting news, research & opinions in the startup segment. Fill the form below: