Emerging Real time Startups Till Date
Where your time gets the priority !
Human are taking science and technology to new level. We are progressing in various field such as artificial intelligence, biometrics, renewable energy, wearable technology as well as real-time data.
Are you on a lookout for startups based on real time? If so, your hunt for such related startups comes to an end with this exclusive listicle by Startup-buzz. Here we proceed:-
- Hubbler is the place for short, real-time side by side debates. You can share your opinions and find out what others think – or jump into other debate and make your mark.
- Waitbot shows you real-time wait estimates for places like the DMV, popular restaurants, barber shops, tourist attractions, clubs, emergency rooms, public transit and airport security lines.
- HoursOf is an application built to find currently open places in your area. By choosing a category (e.g., Restaurants or Gas Stations) you immediately find out whatever is open.
- Soragora is a technology platform that enables game developers to create real-time multiplayer mobile games.
- Lutebox is the best place to enjoy premium movies, shows, music, sports and games while video-chatting with your friends, at the same time.
- Chartbeat is a real time platform that measures and monetizes attention on the web by helping content creators pique and keep their audience’s attention.
- Slack is a team communication application which provides services such as real-time messaging, archiving, and search for modern teams.
- Poshmark is a community driven marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style.
So, what are your views regarding these startups. Do let us know what you think. Please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below:
Subscribe with us to get your dose of interesting news, research & opinions in the startup segment. Fill the form below: