Emerging Corporate Wellness Startups
Making workplace a healthy growing environment !
It’s when employees are happy with the organization they’re working with; they seem to show more progressive results to boost the performance of the organization. That’s the reason why companies emerging today are focusing on the corporate wellness space.
Corporate wellness is nothing but making your employees feel recognized and appreciated by providing them certain services. Catering to this need of organizations, various startups are budding today having corporate wellness as their service and expertise. You could easily find some of those emerging sort in the listicle given below:-
- Verre(New York)wants to make the travel of employees/ professionals easy and worry free. Their teams strive tirelessly to deliver workers from high-level to regular office staff with luxury transportation at the touch of a single button.
- Clanbeat(Estonia)helps companies to improve transparency and deal with problems right when they accumulate. They gather everyone’s daily highs and lows into social team feed. Similarly, it provides them a flow for successfully going through it and setting up actionable goals which could gain the organization faster development and better results.
- Text Taylor (California)will send you a text message every evening asking for your favorite moment of the day. Whether you enjoyed a treat at office, promotion at work or a compliment from your boss, Taylor will save the moment to your private timeline. You can login any time to review your timeline and cherish your past favorite moments.
- Kiwi Dials (Kirkland, WA) is a fun, free mobile way for teams to measure employee engagement, anonymously, continuously and in real time. It has balanced, comprehensive set of words which will help individuals to make sense of their work experience. Teams who use Kiwi Dials gain instant insight into how their own perception aligns with the rest of the team.
- TeamMood (France) allows team to quickly share anonymously their mood with their teammates so that everybody knows when there’s probably a problem. very easy to use: every team member receive an email daily which asks how was the day with 5 links (Excellent, Good, Average, Hard, Bad): just one click, no authentication required, so it takes no more than 5 seconds to participate.
- Chewse (San Francisco) provides office meals you’ll love by partnering with quality restaurants to deliver personalized, family-style meals that are sure to delight!
So, what are your views regarding these startups. Do let us know what you think. Please share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below:
Subscribe with us to get your dose of interesting news, research & opinions in the startup segment. Fill the form below: