Now transfer money using Whatsapp!
FreeCharge is the fastest growing digital payment platform in India. It has announced the introduction of new feature in whatsapp, taking money transfer to the next level.
FreeCharge has comes up with an innovative way of transferring money. Now FreeCharge enables its users to transfer money through WhatsApp, the instant messaging app used by billions across the globe. Earlier FreeCharge used to offer transferring money only through its platform using its app’s built-in wallet system. This facility by FreeCharge will make digital payment much easier, convenient and hassle free.
This feature was introduced shortly FreeCharge introduced its ‘Chat-n-Pay’ social payment service. By providing social payments, it is on its way to change the way people transfer money attracting more and more users to its platform.
How to send money through WhatsApp:
- Go to ‘FreeCharge on WhatsApp’ in your Android phone from the FreeCharge menu.
- Click ‘Enable’ to enable FreeCharge in accessibility settings.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Type the amount you have to send, followed by FC. Ex: 100FC
- Choose your options- send/request money.
This money sending feature is bound to transfer many WhatsApp users to use FreeCharge with increasing number of people using digital wallet. Though not much is yet revealed about the transaction security on using this feature on WhatsApp, FreeCharge has definitely opened doors to whole new easier way of transferring money.
- FreeCharge introduces money transfer through WhatsApp, an instant messaging app.
- This announcement was made just few days after its launch of Chat-n-Pay, a social payment service.
- Nothing is revealed about security in the transaction procedure using this feature yet.